We have a wonderful array of activities to choose from here at Dreamy Contentment...
- Horseback riding on the beach or the mountains
- Enjoy a beach or mountain ride with a local cowboy, learn about the flora and fauna and a taste of our liquid gold: fresh coconut water!
- Rain forest trekking
- Learn about flora and flauna in Primary and Secondary Rainforest.
- Waterfall tours
- Canopy “zip line” trip
- Fly across the top of the canopy on a zip line adventure. A definite “must do” while in Costa Rica.
- “Matapalo” repelling
- Ascend and descend 30 meters to the top of the canopy and hang out with the monkeys!
- Inshore & offshore fishing
- Snook, Red Snapper, Tarpon, Mackerel, Rooster Fish, Jack Fish…this ocean is teeming with fish!
- Whether you want to reel in the Big One or fish the inter coastal, we have the Captain for you!
- Deep Sea Fishing
- We call it “catching” in Costa Rica! Sailfish, Marlin, Roosterfish…and you will probably see whales, dolphins and turtles along the way.
- Spanish lessons
- Take an hour and get the basics or spend a week and fully immerse yourself in the beautiful language of the Ticos.
- Surf lessons
- River rafting with your personal naturalist
- White water rafting is exhilarating any season of the year here in Costa Rica. The naturalist guides are well educated biologists/botanists and will teach you more than you bargained for on a trip with them. What is a leaf cutter ant? Why do the jaguars take a certain path? What do monkeys eat? Do toucans talk? These are just a few of the wildlife facts they will explain.
- Mangrove Kayak Tours
- Kayaking in the mangroves provides for an exciting adventure and up close look at secondary rain forest.
- Whale & Dolphin watching tours
- One of the best tours in the Southern Zone. Few words can describe the sight of a humpback whale breaching. Worth every penny.
- There are too many waterfalls in this area to list. Whether you want to climb, jump, or just enjoy the fresh mountain water, we know just where to go.
- Local young men are offering affordable surf and boogie board lessons. These guys are guaranteed to get you “up’ on that board. All instructors are trained Lifeguards.
The beach, rain forest, and mountains offer a unique setting to enjoy your time in Costa Rica among the rich flora and fauna. Dreamy Contentment is located next to an Ecological Preserve with paths to the Savegre River mouth and mangroves. Find your way by foot, bicycle or horseback. Your hosts will be happy to arrange any activities or tours you may interested in.
Beachfront Spa Services: We can arrange beachfront Massage, Acupuncture, and Manicure/Pedicure services upon request.
Private Chef services available. A talented local chef can create an incredible dining experience for you or your entire group. From appetizers to four course gourmet dinners, take a break and leave the cooking to our Staff!
We can assist you with local restaurants options and we will be happy to make any reservations needed.
We are here to make your vacation as peaceful and relaxing as possible so let us help with all the details! Email to inquire about custom package availability & pricing. Prices subject to change without notice.